Motorcycle Forums banner

Angry cagers = Trouble

7414 Views 104 Replies 47 Participants Last post by  jmeyn
Doing more.

I have similar things happen to me in Seattle on I-5 and 405 when I used to commute on my bike. I would be in the HOV lane driving 10 mph over the speed limit and be tail gated. Most of the time it was women in SUVs usually talking into a cell phone. I gave up gettng angry about it and just moved over and let them go on.

In this situation I guess I have to defend the motorocyclist a little. No one deserves to be hit with a 3000Lb + weapon. I am surprised you didn't get a little more involved by following the now felony hit and run driver and getting a better id Yes the rider was a jerk and maybe escalated the situation but deliberately hitting somone one and then running is extreme. Again I think you should of done more. If I saw a motorcyclist hit like this believe i would of gone out of my way to make sure the Driver was brought to justice. I guess maybe I expect the same from every other rider.
1 - 1 of 105 Posts
Wow, I can't believe how many of you supposed motorcyclists are taking the cars side. WTF, have we all become cagers, only keeping bikes in the garage to roll out on Sunday morning to show off for the neighbors? The 999 riders only crime was shifting into 1st after the light changed. KILL THE [email protected]!! He wasted 2 seconds of some cagers time. This appears to have happened on a four lane road, "I had the privilege of seeing a Duc 999S just slowly bopping up PCH one lane over", so the cager could have easily gone around the offending Biker. But no, he decided that attempted MURDER was the correct solution.

I just can't believe the 'Its OK if the cagers try and kill me, I'm just going to go home and cry now' attitude of many on this site. I would have at least tracked down the cager and reported his plate number, but I probably wouldn't have stopped there.
See less See more
1 - 1 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.