Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
"Something is happening here, what it is ain't eggzactly clear"

If you are trying to irritate this small circle of friends, you may have succeeded.

But, if you are looking to be abused, chided and otherwise humiliated, change your moniker to "PC800GLEN" to get the full treatment.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I enjoy a good post like thisw, it takes the edge off the cubicle. I refuse to post any cynical or attempted humor for fear of my post being "edited" (again). I guess my comments left some scratching their heads after the story on the woman getting killed after running from the cops awhile back...and others. Only straight, upstanding comments here, I learned my lesson. Motorcycling means comformity...being good little automaton MOFOS (is that a bad word?). Oops, I did it again.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Hey, waaaitaminnit!!! That's MY Social-Depravity Number!

Help! I've been Identity-Thefted!

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Don't forget your Dope Stamps!

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Guido: "Is Yous 'SV650GLEN'?"

Glen: "Yes, is what's it to you?"

Nunzio: "Me an Guido wuz sent to straighten yous out, 'cuz Da' Boss done found-out a nasty rumour dat yous been lyin' about yer income when yous is fillin' out yer survey. Say it ain't so!"

Glen: "But, but...... it's just a SURVEY!!!"

Guido: "Sez yous. Hold 'im down Nunzio;tree O' four licks wit' dis here ballbat on da' leg should teach 'im........."

Glen: "Wait! No! NO! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
What's your Partner and Co-Pilot have to say about that debt?

"RhaaAArrrgh!"?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
(snickers)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Too hard for me to answer... Im still stumped why VHS was more popular than beta...

You can clearly use the internet, so why not Google it and find out the definition of income.... Once you've figured it out tell everyone on MO and well sleep better at night... or at least stop wondering if saving money on the choice of petrol/gas we use is defined as income.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I guess I kind of ballpark it, or quote whatever my current annual income is, but what I like most is the "race" question they ask. My cultural heritage is Scottish but I always put "Native American". Hell, I was born in Sacramento!!

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.