Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
120 hp and dry wt of 335lbs. If they pull that off I'd say they'll have some good performance. Price is going to be in the J.Leno range, so I'm still looking for Buzz to adopt me and give me a huge allowance ;)

Definatly need to rethink the cartoon duck faring, hunt down some of those wayward Ducati design winers and put them to work.

·
Registered
771 Posts
The carp is probaly a better analogy. It might meet some coeficent(sp) of aerodynamic friction requirement, but dang its ugly. I do like the clean purpose built look of most of the rest of the bike.

I hope they can get the dry weight to 335, with that HP to wt ration it should hall pretty good.

THis is all bench racing though, they have a long row to hoe before it ever gets into production.

Heck, there are some neet ideas floating around the bike world right now, old brands coming back, new guys starting up, even HD making a sport standard type bike. I like the variety out their.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I was checking out the Highland motors web site and noticed that the have a listing for their demo bike. Funny, I've never heard what happens to the demo bike fleets before. I'd be scared to buy one, even though MO treats the demo bikes they get like a mother treats a baby. Afew of the print rags don't seem to be as gentle. It would be like buying rental car. You know how you've driven them.

http://www.highland.se/home/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts