Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Motorcycle movies met their zenith with the release of "The Born Losers". It's all been downhill since. I mean, how can you surpass Billy Jack vs. Jeremy Slate?

Unless it's "The Losers" where Hell's Angels mount machine guns on their handlebars and ride around Vietnam rescuing POWs while pulling wheelies to shoot the VC out of guard towers.

Or what can top Joe Namath on a chopped hog beating his nemesis on a BSA 650 on a dirt track race? Unless it was Ann-Margaret as eye candy riding on the back.

CGI effects and modern screenwriting simply can't compare to the breathtaking concepts of these all time classics.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Classics

With the "Bronson rock", some duct tape and some baling wire you could keep a Sportster running forever.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Wasn't the movie where Ducati 998s couldn't outrun a Ford actually called "Fled"?

The movie was doomed anyhow by having a Baldwin brother cast in it.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Hey Harley guys notice something

I don't even own a Harley currently. So why am I a "Harley guy"? You and longride ride the Buckets-O-Bolts(tm).

He is getting more and more desperate to get one of us to respond to him, isn't he? Maybe his mom will have to get his Ritalin augmented with Prozac. I'm sure she's getting tired of him riding up and down the street on his StingRay(tm) with the cards in the spokes making vroom-vroom noises between periods of shrieking at his monitor. I'd suggest strychnine but.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.