Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
I'm learning a lot about motorcycles from MO News.

1) Motorcycles are dangerous.

2) Motorcyclists are lawbreaking idiots whose actions frequently endanger the public.

We should ban these things.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
What a crock. I didn't see the guy do anything wrong myself. A few questionable passes and he pulls over when he sees the cop car, how does that equate to a bike chase caught on film and resisting arrest?

Typical King5 news yellow journalism crap

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I kind of assumed the video was picked up in the middle of following the rider.

I figured he was trying to get away from the cops and finally gave up.

That's what I am hoping is the case.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
WTF!?!?!?

Maybe I'm jaded with the South Florida traffic, but I can assure you nobody would even notice this guy on I-95 during rush hour. Most of the time he was BEHIND other cars, and when there was a break he scooted around the car in front of him. I didn't see anything that was even close to life threatening...or even interesting to watch. Frankly I can't even figure out why the spy plane even bothered to video this guy.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, for the week we get:

-3 negative news articles

-2 pieces of motorcycle content that comes from other motorcycle sites

-Kook continuing his blather

-No one is updating the Bike Review section, either.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Basket full of kitties, pillow case full of puppies, s'mores and kumbyah 'round the campfire...that kind a sh*t...

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
That's those left-wingers: open-minded to a Fault.

Dems aren't "liberal", and I no-longer call them that.

lib·er·al; –adjective

1. free from prejudice or bigotry; tolerant: a liberal attitude toward foreigners.

2. open-minded or tolerant, esp. free of or not bound by traditional or conventional ideas, values, etc.

3. favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, esp. as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.

4. favoring or permitting freedom of action, esp. with respect to matters of personal belief or expression: a liberal policy toward dissident artists and writers.

5. of or pertaining to representational forms of government rather than aristocracies and monarchies.

6. of, pertaining to, or befitting a freeman.

7. characterized by generosity and willingness to give in large amounts: a liberal donor.

8. given freely or abundantly; generous: a liberal donation.

9. not strict or rigorous; free; not literal: a liberal interpretation of a rule.

10. of, pertaining to, or based on the liberal arts.

11. favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs.

12. (often initial capital letter) noting or pertaining to a political party advocating measures of progressive political reform.

13. of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism.

·
Registered
911 Posts
As usual, a poor sap on a motorcycle being singled out by the cops. They should watch SuperBikers on SPEED if they really want to see some serious douchbagging on public roads! Speaking of giving us all a black eye, thanks SPEED.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
You don't need none O' that crap to run a Moto-Website!

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
"Ok, for the week we get:

-3 negative news articles

-2 pieces of motorcycle content that comes from other motorcycle sites

-Kook continuing his blather"

On the twelfth day of Springtime,

MO News gave to me-

Twelve bikers fleeing,

Eleven Photoshoppings,

Ten bikes a-crashing,

Nine thread hijackings,

Eight rides a-mileaged,

Seven lives a-Mitty'ed,

Six-year-old rumors,

Fiiiiive - helmet - threaaaads!

"Four cylinders rule!",

"Three is O.K.",

"Two is obsolete!",

from a narcissistic per-son-al-i-ty!

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Re: WTF!?!?!?

There must be more to this story...

I'm with you, Ken. I didn't see anything "erratic", and although he may have gone a little fast after the passes, he seemed to be follwoing the rules.

He must have said something about that Trooper's mother, though.

And the helo is on the guy for at least 8 minutes. Must've been a slow news day.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Why?

I kind of assumed that the cops would have marched into that VT building and taken down the psycho gunman as soon as they got there--might have saved a bunch of lives. But I was wrong, so why should I assume that this biker was driving any more "erratically" before the video started.

And as far as resisting, maybe he didn't feel that speeding warranted being treated like a criminal. Or, maybe he actually is a criminal scumbag. Who knows? Certainly not the news team.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.