Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
How can you say Colin Edwards does not have the fire in him. No one does more testing and track work than he does he is in almost every race it has been the bike that has let him down this year and that is hard for me to say cause I am a honda fan he had mechanical failures in two of the first four races and if you were paying attention which i doubt you were you would have noticed that Edwards was ahead of Bayliss in both of those races. Bayliss is a great rider but he is not ahead of Edwards because he is trying harder or because he wants to win more. His bike just hasen't let him down as much. If you want to see a racer with no fire left look at Kenny Roberts Jr when you just quit that makes you a real loser I hope he gets smoke checked by every privater in moto gp but Edwards is not a quiter. You are probably from Austrailia and thats why you like Bayliss which is cool but don't bag on a champion because he isn't from your country. I don't question Mladins desire to win so don't talk smack when you can't back it up. I hope neither Edwards or Bayliss have any more bike problems the rest of the way so we can see who is the better rider not who has the better bike. IN CLOSING THE TORNADO CAN SMOKE ANY PUNK ON THIS SITE TO INCLUDE ME. So don't question the mans desire.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.