Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Way back when M.O. did a survey asking for our predictions on who will win the WSBK championship, I picked Colin Edwards right off the bat. Even though his season hasn't been really smooth he's right in the chase on the RC-51 with the latest and greatest from Akrapovic helping out I hear. I hope he can pull this off because it would be a great come back if he does. Go Colin Go and don't look back until you see the flag that is WHITE AND BLACK!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Re: Exhaust

Have an exhaust the looks close to stock? Hmm was your question really serious? Hmmm some of you people really scare me with your unsubstantial blab! Now what you should have asked was shouldn't the Rc-51 that Colin rides be Red and Black in color and have DOT approved tires! That would surely have got you shot from point blank range HA HA HA! I don't think one part on the WSBK honda bikes have a stock part left on them anywhere. Well maybe the frame and that's about it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.