Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Re: Well, Kook?

"There you go again" Reagan voice. I never said V-Twins would die, just in racing and eventually sportbikes.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
As a H-D stockholder I thank you.

Thanks to all the cruiser riders that make Harley-Davidson a sucess. By selling low cost but high priced thus high margin products to loyal followers, H-D have increased my net worth. HD's sucess is based on superior marketing techniques and just in time engineering (every 20 years :). Thanks again cruiser fans.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Re: As a H-D stockholder I thank you.

Hook, line and sinker. :) You be quiet serusuzy. You get the luxury of multiple wives living in Utah, allow me the simple pleasures in life.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Re: Well, Kook?

Alzheimers is a bi*ch isn't it Just because you have several wives to remember things for ya.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Good one

LOL Can you do wheelies on that thing? Hey I am not a Poser. If it can't do the 1/4 in less than 11 seconds I am not interested in it. Actually the DynaGlideSport is a nice bike. Is that what you have? The Road Kings and Sportsers I don't like. But I like the FXDX and FatBoy.

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
Hey you are the Raider fan.

I just thought the Raiders would win. I am sure cruisers will sell but the growth is not there anymore.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts