Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Re: Another bad review for the new Firebolt (reality check)

Was this intended to be an ironic title to the post? The review concludes:

"It’s easy to see the attraction to this unique machine. When riding previous Buell offerings, they provided a satisfyingly unique experience that faded with time in the saddle. After many miles on the new Firebolt, I never tired of going out for another ride on it. Dare I say that I even considered it as a possible addition to my garage of the future.

"The XB12R is worthy of consideration, especially to those who enjoy riding something a little different...

"The bottom line: The XB12R Firebolt is a breath of fresh air in a mostly cookie-cutter sportbike scene, and it offers a robust platform to personalize an interesting bike even further."

That sounds like a fairly positive conclusion.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Re: Did you read it all????let me count the ways (leak/cracks) the Buell Firebolt suc

And yet the reviewer would consider owning one... Must not be all bad.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Re: Did you read it all????let me count the ways (leak/cracks) the Buell Firebolt suc

And I own an '02 M2 with ~ 10k without a problem. Do I believe that all Buell's every built have not problems? Absolutely not. The thing about individual stories is they don't give an overall picture. My Nighthawk tranny blew after 20K -- that does not lead me to believe all Hondas suck. For example, you are from Washington and seem to love to pick a fight even when talking out your a**. Some might call you a prick; I'll be nice and say "enthusiastically misinformed." By your logic, I should then believe that all people are "enthusiastically misinformed." As I know othes from Washington for whom this is not the case, I see that I must increase my sample size -- preferraly a random sample -- to get a more accurate picture.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Re: Another Record? Buy a 57 Chevy and make me happy.

Since you so enjoy repeating yourself, here is my post again:

And I own an '02 M2 with ~ 10k without a problem. Do I believe that all Buell's every built have not problems? Absolutely not. The thing about individual stories is they don't give an overall picture. My Nighthawk tranny blew after 20K -- that does not lead me to believe all Hondas suck. For example, you are from Washington and seem to love to pick a fight even when talking out your a**. Some might call you a prick; I'll be nice and say "enthusiastically misinformed." By your logic, I should then believe that all people are "enthusiastically misinformed." As I know othes from Washington for whom this is not the case, I see that I must increase my sample size -- preferraly a random sample -- to get a more accurate picture.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts