Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
If you were waiting for an A-hole to check in, the top one just did. It's amazing that someone could be that clueless for this long.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Most of those bikes are being sold for more than when they are new. I'd love to see what that Sporty looks like! LOL

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Your comparason to dotcoms is silly. They never produced a product and you say yourself that "dotcoms that had never made a dime saw their stock prices going through the roof." Harley is not only making the "dime". but also produces an actual product. Dotcoms were a whim, much like your FLHT dream! LOL

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
My, how you somehow twisted what I said. Tell me the difference between "products" and "durable goods". I don't think there is muc if any, but go for it. Tell me one dotcom that produced ANYTHING. They were service oriented to provide something that was a pipe dream. Ya think that's why it all collapsed? Duh! Maybe "service" and "products" is lost on you. The dealers make money selling PRODUCTS don't they? Maybe I missed something there. HDFS finances PRODUCTS don't they? Did I miss something there too? I've been watching H-D since 1970, and they NEVER have discounted their products. Not even when they were going out of business in the 80's. Never. That is 33 years on my count. they never got cheaper. If you are waiting for that "cheap Harley" you will be waiting a Looooooooog time.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: Midnight Rider! Was yours the distant thunder heard in the night?

Gimme those Benny Hill reruns any day of the week!

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
The big question is why is he following you around like a lost school girl? I think he's torn between you are Buz. You guys are gonna have to decide who which one gets him.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Dot coms never made any software GET IT? That's why they are gone GET IT? They pissed away millions and produced NOTHING, GET IT? Are you ****ying stupid or what? Now you have gone beyond silly and ventured into ****ying stupid land. You never named one dotcom that produced anything, including software. NONE of the dotcoms sold software that I know, and I'm in the business! I love how you want to try to "teach" someone, when you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Software companies produce software, and dotcoms are service organizations, hence the name "DOT ****YING COM"!. Internet services, GET IT? Now go buy your FLH for $500 bucks or whatever your wet dream is.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
One MO Time

In case you didn't get what I said above:

Dotcom definition:

Todd Defren, managing director of high-tech public relations firm Sterling Hager's San Francisco office, tries to sort out this dotcom quagmire. "'dotcom' means a company that relies on eyeball traffic to the Web site in order to generate revenues and be viable," he says. "That model has not proven to be very effective, except for maybe the early pioneers like the Yahoo!s of the world that themselves are facing trouble."

Do we "get it" now?

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: agree to disagree

Doesn't seem like you are prepared for anything except acting like a dunb f&ck. Successfully pissed us off? You just looked like a moron is all. If you didn't stand up, we couldn't hear a word you were saying. Please stay on your VFR. Being a dumb ass, that Honda fits you perfectly.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: One MO Time

I take everything you say as a compliment from someone too ignorant to know when he is DEAD WRONG. You never said what your so-called company produced, so I ASSUME it was nothing tangible. My arguments may lack lots of things, but never the truth. Maybe you need to start with something that made sense in the first place before you opened your uninformed mouth.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: plan of action

Gee I have to leave cause you said so? Now ask me if I give a shyt what you think. You say stupid stuff you get a stupid response. Free speech is a bytch, ain't it? I'd assume since you got your feelings hurt by being uninformed, or just plain ignorant, you need us to go away to feel better about yourself. How about worrying about yourself and I'll take care of myself. Or here's a hint. Actually know what you are talking about before writing. Hey, now there's a novel idea, eh?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts