Motorcycle Forums banner
121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Re: agree to disagree

I haven't ridden a fatboy, but I've parked beside them at stoplights and the motor looks like a Home depot paint shaker. A narrow angle v-twin needs counterbalancers. Aprilia knows this, HD doesn't care.

·
Registered
235 Posts
HD may not discount products, but they don't sell their products, dealers do. And the last couple HD dealers I've visited are still sitting on piles of brand new 2000MY inventory. They'll almost pay you to take it.

·
Registered
235 Posts

Well I'll be damned. THe twin cam 88 motor IS counterbalanced. I'm just never quite fully prepared for an internet flame war. But I did successfully p1ss you off. Also in my research found out that fuel injection is an option. I guess 30 grand is a good deal for a fatboy. You even get a brake on the front, a headlight, and as the website says, "fat wheels". HOly crap. I wonder if they'll take my VFR in on trade.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts

Doesn't seem like you are prepared for anything except acting like a dunb f&ck. Successfully pissed us off? You just looked like a moron is all. If you didn't stand up, we couldn't hear a word you were saying. Please stay on your VFR. Being a dumb ass, that Honda fits you perfectly.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: One MO Time

I take everything you say as a compliment from someone too ignorant to know when he is DEAD WRONG. You never said what your so-called company produced, so I ASSUME it was nothing tangible. My arguments may lack lots of things, but never the truth. Maybe you need to start with something that made sense in the first place before you opened your uninformed mouth.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: plan of action

Gee I have to leave cause you said so? Now ask me if I give a shyt what you think. You say stupid stuff you get a stupid response. Free speech is a bytch, ain't it? I'd assume since you got your feelings hurt by being uninformed, or just plain ignorant, you need us to go away to feel better about yourself. How about worrying about yourself and I'll take care of myself. Or here's a hint. Actually know what you are talking about before writing. Hey, now there's a novel idea, eh?

121 - 135 of 135 Posts