Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If it sounds too good to be true.........

But I guess as in life, anything involving the legal profession and motorcycling can be true IF you have enough money. But trust me, not breaking the law is by far the best way to save that money and trouble.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
Only get a ticket once every 18 months, pay the fine, take traffic school online, pay more attention to speed for a bout 2 weeks, say "screw it" speed some more and enjoy.

Always remember, Only you can prevent speeding tickets.

·
Registered
152 Posts
as a ny lisence holder, I prefer to recieve trafic violations out of state, If it is not drug or alcohol related, ny round files the ticket from nearly all other states, as in it does not apear on your dmv record.. when the insurance company asks, play dumb and you will never get nailed other than the initial fine to the state you offended. as an owner of 3 unnoticed 15+ over speeding tickets I assure you this works really well.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Don't buy it. Before I got into the motorcycle insurance business I was a bail bondsman for 10 yrs. These guys are for the most part full of s**t. If you need real help, as odd as it sounds, go to an ABATE swap meet and you'll find "real" attorneys that rep bikers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.