Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Id like to withdraw my earlier sarcastic comments on this one. I actually went to the link on HD's site and found it to be mildly informative. Kind of like HDs new stand on their aftermarket pipes, it looks like HD is trying to do the right thing here and promote the safe and/or socially responsible option. Mind you they are positioning themselves to make some money off of it (with links to the helmet section of their catalog) but, they are still doing the right thing...

Besides, if anyone was going to get more helmets on the Harley crowd, it would have to be the Motor Company themselves.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Dude, I think a little more caffeine is in order before you are allowed to post again.

Perhaps, I did not make it clear in my post but, my point was to compare HD's new helmet safety initiative to their recent 'loud but legal' pipes initiative and not to make comment on helmet laws or helmet usage or to otherwise turn an interesting news piece about goings on in the industry into another f*cking helmet law flame war.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Umm. Who is bagging on Harley?

Did you actually read my post or did your 'someone-somewhere-might-have-something-negative-to-say-about-the-Mother-Company' alarm go off and you just jumped on in?

I said that I would like to withdraw my sarcasm and I said that b/c I like what HD is doing with this new initiative. Yeah, I added a little snide comment about them trying to make a profit on it but I really dont have a problem with that. The jist of my post was Pro-Harley. Read it again, for comprehension this time.

You HD boys are kinda touchy for supposed bad asses.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
You're right.

I am the one being pissy now. Longride got me all fired up with his stupid trolling and most of that invective was intended for him.

My apologies.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Nice try, troll. That helmet-nazi badge you are tryin to pin on me just isnt going to stick.

As for Harley, there is nothing veiled about it. I hate 'em. Hate their bikes. Hate the lifestyle. Hate all the riders ('Bikers', badasses and accountants all included). Hate their success. Hate everything they stand for....

Thats why my fake email is normally [email protected]

Yeah, longride. You broke the code. You've got my number. Dont know what I was thinking trying to get one past you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts