Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'm thinking getting a flip up for commuting (occasionally the guards make me take off my helmet to make sure my picture really matches...) How does the Multitec's fit compare to the RF? The old Syncrotec fit me pretty well but the RF800 I had wasn't so good (Arai "rounds" are what I'm using now). Is the shield interchangeable with the RF?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yeah, but if someone who knew how to ride was on my bike he'd beat someone who knew how to ride on a Harley in some kind of race.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Re: Dang!

Nope, that's July. Also, June 3 is Vest Awareness Day which kicks off re-sew your patches week. The season ends with polish your chrome fortnight towards the end of August.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Re: Dang!

Trying to picture this in my minds eye...it burns!!! I almost forgot...July 28 is Layin 'er Down for Safety Day.

We didn't get into Japan, Inc's national holidays though. If you want to mark your calendar:

April is Buy the Newest Fast Bike Month

May 1 is Sand Away Your Peg Feelers and Chicken Strips Day.

May 29 is Clash Day (wear the helmet and jacket that went with your old bike...it's crazy!)

July 22 is Burnout Day

July 23 is Replace Your Flatspotted Rear Tire Day

September is Sell the Bike You Bought in April Month.

·
Registered
285 Posts
While it was a good try, your technique was a little off and the seguay was rough. Maybe something more along the lines of:

"If other manufacturers cared as much as Harley they'd provide education as to which bike would be best suited for any given rider. Unfortunately, the stupid sportbike kids wouldn't listen like the wiser Harley guys will with this helmet initiative. Something really should be done to protect these insolent bastards from themselves and help them get started. Perhaps some sort of rule about what kind of bike you can buy based on your expereince or demonstrated skill?"

Something like that...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts