Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Man, this comparo couldn't have come at a better time for me. I'm thinking about replacing my 98 VTR (55k miles on it) and was looking hard at the RC51 and Mille R. Thanks MO!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks, I appreciate that feedback, and I fully agree with you on the value of riding the bikes. However, the dealers around here (and I suspect in most places) won't let me ride the bikes unless I have a fat wad of cash in hand, which I don't. I'm still in the "shopping around" phase and not ready to buy that same day, so a test ride is pretty much out. I purchased my VTR based on reviews and without even an initial test ride! Granted, I never want to do that again, but I was very pleased with the bike and didn't regret the purchase at all.

I also agree with you that I should get the R if I get a Mille. I would consider the Falco but it seems too similar to my current bike to really be worth all that extra money.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.