Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Need I remind everyone that manufacturing is a tough to often a nearly impossible way to make money. Why do you think manufacturing has shed 3 million jobs in the US the last 4 years, which is kind of an exclaimation point on a 40 year trend? It is incredibly difficult to make a good product. It so much easier to make huge money by purely financial means that the best people all over the first world have abondoned manufacturing.

These things come to a head every time because of debt. The day comes when some sort of default happens, and that's that.

The amount of debt in every sector of the world economy including manufacturing is staggering. Ford is for all practial purposes bankrupt. They have $22 in debt for every dollar in real equity.

Anyone taking over Aprilla or parts of it will add more debt. I suppose there are willing takers since there always seem to be, for now. Someday, perhaps soon, the money will run out. Take a good look at Aprilla people because it just another canary in the mine shaft.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts