Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Speaking of Arai helmets, lets talk about a great rider that is sponsored by that fine company. Eric Bostrom was let go by Kawasaki today! They claim that the company does not wish to compete in AMA superbike for 2004 so they wish Eric great luck in his professional pursuits. That reminds me of what they did to Wayne Rainey at the end of the 1983 season, when after winning the championship on an outdated GPZ 750, he was let go unceremonously by big green, it was not long after that, that they released the worst junk the motorcycle industry has ever seen (900 and 600 Ninjas that lasted 10.000 miles if you were lucky) I wander what they are going to sell to the unsuspecting masses now.

I used to be a Kawasaki fan, but after that, I was left to wander what the deal was. I have been a great fan of EBoz, and because of that, I tolerated big green, but now they show their true colors again. I wish Kawasaki the worst luck in racing!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.