Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Harley 883 Sportster

"You scored 3 moxie, 3 zeal, and 3 pomp!

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 29% on moxie

You scored higher than 53% on zeal

You scored higher than 53% on pomp

You scored dead center average, lacking any of the personality quirks that normally drive people to motorcycling. However, if you do ride, statistics would suggest that you are destined for a Harley-Davidson, probably something in the Softail line. On the other hand, the only reason I'm bringing up the Harley-Davidson product line at all is due to the fact that Harley is the choice most people think of when they consider getting into motorcycling, and that's mostly because they don't know much about the alternatives. Your test results don't really point in any direction strongly, so I'll try to nudge you towards substance over style.

While the Sportster is a reasonable compromise, you may discover that you enjoy the added feedback provided by standard-style bikes such as the Suzuki SV or the Ducati Monster. (If you must hang with the Harley crowd, they'll be less likely to give you grief if you choose the Buell, though.)

You have the potential to be a great rider. Choose a bike that won't hold you back!"

At least he threw in my Buell with the HDs... and I have a few friends that might argue those personality quirks. Besides, I prefer the V-Rod to the Softails.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.