1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You scored higher than 81% on moxie

You scored higher than 43% on zeal

You scored higher than 93% on pomp

You're a fast and competent rider, but maybe not quite as good as you think you are. You've spent some big bucks on a sexy Aprilia, now go buy a beat-up Kawasaki EX500 as a track bike and get in some practice before you kill yourself.

Surprised its a V-Twin but if I could afford a Ducati I have to admit I would buy one. Love the girl pictured next to the Mille....looks like my wife when she was younger...

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
At least your engine is positioned properly. It's ironic, comical really that I, Mr inline 4, gets the Aprilia RSV Mille a 60 degree V-Twin complete with counter balancers ick at least it could of been a better balanced 90 degree Ducati. And the engine is rotated 90 degrees the wrong way. Guzzi and BMW at least git the positioning correct...

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Re: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Glad it worked out for you. Life is too short to be miserable. Did your ex work? It always seems to go better if both parties are working...I have no problem paying child support but I'll be damned if I am going to pay someone spousal support(alimony) the rest of their life and the house cause they won't work. Especially since I financed her education..(3 degrees). WA state has the 10 year law like CA. Sorry guys venting...bad day. Went and looked at a Victory 8 ball nice bike. If I do get to be single I am going to get a whole garage full of bikes ..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts