Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 40 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Re: Are You Riding The Right Harley?

the funny thing is that it recommended that i get a sportster...AND I ALREADY HAVE A 1200!!!

(no i didn't answer that i needed a harley on that last question)

btw i was kidding and i appreciate all motorcycles.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
883 Sportster. Not a fuggin chance!!! Very high on the first one (80s), mid 50s on the second one and 7 on th elast one. What ever those listings were. I think the tester evaluates chimps.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I saw a newer sportrac with that rhino type coating a few years ago...not something i'd do to my own car...as an alternative may i suggest that you look up the guy who coats everything in different colors of astroturf.

·
Registered
27 Posts
It figures... maybe.

Suzuki VStrom

You scored 4 moxie, 5 zeal, and -4 pomp!

You have the traits of a sensible and effective rider, with an utter lack of concern for image, so you should feel comfortable riding a sensible, effective, and hideous bike like the VStrom.

You are the rider most likely to Rhino-Coat your bike for the sake of practicality.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 58% on moxie

You scored higher than 63% on zeal

You scored higher than 1% on pomp

Although I'd rather something dirtier!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
At least your engine is positioned properly. It's ironic, comical really that I, Mr inline 4, gets the Aprilia RSV Mille a 60 degree V-Twin complete with counter balancers ick at least it could of been a better balanced 90 degree Ducati. And the engine is rotated 90 degrees the wrong way. Guzzi and BMW at least git the positioning correct...

·
Registered
289 Posts
Yamaha FJR1300

You scored 3 moxie, 8 zeal, and -1 pomp!

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

I would probably have one after seeing what they can do in the twisties this spring, but I would never pay over ten grand for a bike.

21 - 40 of 139 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.