Motorcycle Forums banner
101 - 120 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Not bad. It said I should be riding a sensible, practical, good-value Honda 650 Hawk. As it is, I ride a sensible, practical, good-value Suzuki 600 Bandit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Maybe I should test ride one of these?

The test did get the garage full of old bikes needing restoration right.

Moto Guzzi V11

You scored 2 moxie, 6 zeal, and -4 pomp!

You've ridden 'em all. You love riding, and you're at the peak of your game. You develop irrational love for unusual motorcycles, and the latest acquisition is a sweet Moto Guzzi.

You are the most likely among the personality types to own a garage full of esoteric old bikes awaiting restoration.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
And another R-1

I got a 7, 9 and 4.

I didn't like the question about branding. If you ride a dirt bike, you pretty much HAVE to wear something with a logo. Otherwise, I avoid them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Re: Opinions...

What doesn't appeal about the Buell?

I looked at the SVs last year before deciding to save some more money before buying.

I rode dirt bikes when I was a kid before I moved to an area where we couldn't afford to drive far enough to find a place to ride...so up until I was about 15 (33 years old now). So, that's probably why something to actually feel the road appeals more, but I've got a 5 year old who would just love me to have a bike to toodle her slowly around the block every once in a while.

Much to her mom's displeasure, she picked up a autographed Karen Stoffer poster today at Englishtown and wants to hang it in her pretty pink Disney princess bedroom. hehehe...dad brings out the tom-boy, again. She also got Ashley Force's auto on her ear muffs as well as GT Tonglett and Andrew Hines on Screamin Eagle posters. Best Father's day I could have, nitro, alcohol and drag bikes.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Dam this test is good!!!! Moto Guzzi V II. In green? My dream bike! I already have an 80 SP and a 77 LeMans project and have owned about 10 Guzzi in the last 20 years. Now when do I get the bike?

·
Registered
31 Posts
You scored 0 moxie, 7 zeal, and -4 pomp!

You've ridden 'em all. You love riding, and you're at the peak of your game. You develop irrational love for unusual motorcycles, and the latest acquisition is a sweet Moto Guzzi.

You are the most likely among the personality types to own a garage full of esoteric old bikes awaiting restoration.

I should ad that I also have owned BMW's, Moto Morinis, my last Japanese bike was an SR500 and beside having the Guzzi I also ride an 98 Triumph Sprint 900 Executive.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Re: Hmmm, wonder what this means?

I think mscuddy has one waiting for you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
What is pomp, anyway? I scored 7 moxie, 10 zeal, and 4 pomp.

I got the R1. Yikes! I've only been riding for three months. Am I ready for the R1? I think not...

Maybe that is why I was assigned "The One"...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Average Again

FJR 1300;

5, 9, and 1.

I think gceaves has a good point. The "average" MOron seems to be mid-moxie, high in zeal, with little use for pomp. Apparently we're all riding VFR's (or maybe SV650's or Connies) while we strafe apexes in our gray Aerostiches and sensible shoes.

Except for "Mr. Bling" Burns, of course.........

Damn those psychologists and their profiles!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Harley 883 Sportster

You scored -3 moxie, 3 zeal, and 1 pomp!

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 5% on moxie

You scored higher than 41% on zeal

You scored higher than 39% on pomp

*sigh*

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
gee, am I ever late to this party.

FJR 13: 1 Moxie, 9 zeal & 3 pomp.

If I wuz a buyin a new one today, suppose it'd be an FJR. Almost did buy a nice purty blue un here a couple of months ago, but the wifemobile IS 13 yrs old & approaching 100K.

MiniCooper S here she comes. Looks like 07 for me.

Next thing someone is going to have a special rider version of the Meyer-Briggs.

·
Registered
131 Posts
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa...an 883 Sporty! I now have a Bandit 1200 and don't really feature Sporties...unless it is taken out to 1200, Edelbrock heads, cams, pipes...naw... To much $$$ for to little HP. I forgot the moxie, etc...

101 - 120 of 139 Posts