Motorcycle Forums banner
121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yam YZF R1

I am a pompous zealous ass with lots of moxie

What it doesn't say is that I have to ride a 650 Thumper because I can't insure anything else aaaaaarrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh.

Please tell me how to get cheap insurance in the states, in the UK it is very reasonable but here it is a killer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2 moxie 10 zeal -4 pomp

Motto Guzzi V11

Most likely to own a garage full of antique bikes.

Strange thing is I've allways though Guzzi had the most beautiful bikes, and a Le Mans looks just right for me. I'll be heading out to look at some soon although no '05 models were imported.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Current ride Honda XR650L, got it to chase my Grandchildren around offroad and wanted a change, just sold my Triumph Speed Triple, maybe should have kept it!

Yamaha YZF R1

You scored 8 moxie, 8 zeal, and 1 pomp!

You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.

Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 95% on moxie

You scored higher than 62% on zeal

You scored higher than 33% on pomp

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
OK, maybe this new-fangled forum design is too tricky for me, but I can't find this marvelous test y'all are going on about.

Please help! I want to prove/disprove my motocompatability!
It looks like this thread has fallen victim to the MO 2.0 upgrade. The link to the original test is gone. I guess you'll just have to decide for yourself which motorcycles you like!

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Deleted to keep Thread On Track.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nevermind--I found it on OKCupid.

3 Moxie
9 Zeal
-1 Pomp

Ideal Ride: FJR-1300

Hey! That test is spot-friggin'-on! Now I just need to convince SWMBO that the FJR is absolutely necessary for my health and emotional welfare.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Nevermind--I found it on OKCupid.

3 Moxie
9 Zeal
-1 Pomp

Ideal Ride: FJR-1300

Hey! That test is spot-friggin'-on! Now I just need to convince SWMBO that the FJR is absolutely necessary for my health and emotional welfare.
Tell her I said it's vital to your well being and mental health. I am, after all, officially known as Doctor Seruzawa.

121 - 139 of 139 Posts