Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the NBC gang broadcast their last GP it caught me by surprise (although it was nice to see in HD). They mentioned that they were covering the Assen MotoGP this weekend. I didn't see it on the Schedule, and SPEED only had the 250. Any ideas if the assen race will be broadcast and by whom?

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Excellent race. And the post-race interviews were a riot.

"Nice jacket, Kevin!"

·
Registered
911 Posts
Well so much for Vermulen having a chance to win, Hayden however seems to be doing good again, even if the bike was developed for that midget Pedrosa, I guess that since the Repsol oil company and their money are from Spain, the spanish rider gets preferencial treatment, instead of the champ, they did the same $hit last year, what a crock!
GO NICKY !!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Well look if Danny wins it's gonna effect bike sales in Europe and specifically in Spain. If Nicky wins it's gonna effect sales, um, nowhere. Nicky said they gave up on trying to make it turn. They have turned off some of the electronics giving him more throttle control, back to sliding it around. I think some of the AMA guys either have or are looking to turn off some of their traction controls as well...

ps I don't think it's so much a Repsol thing as a Honda thing. But hey I been wrong a couple times today.....

pps The chassis just plain sucks.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Honda had no intention of resigning Nick last year (my opinion) but their hand was forced late in the season last year by an unexpected result from Nick on a bike that was a mule and not predicted by HRC to win anything. Now Nick confirms that the 212V was not made for him (did not say who it was made for *cough* Pedrobot *cough*). Nick will tough it out this year and hopefully HRC will see fit to support him. I would like to see Nick in another camp but it is a very political place this Moto GP place.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Moo! ~

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.