Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Astronaut Diapers: Get Y

Hmmmm. Where are all the nannies? Isn't riding like this so fatiguing that the riders are more dangerous than cell phone users? Fatigue is one of the major factors in vehicle mishaps on the Interstates. If they crash do they have health insurance or do we have to pick up the tab for them?

Ban Ironbutt now! Say no to such irresponsibility!

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Astronaut Diapers: Get Y

You have kids? You do know what these guys are going to feel like after sitting in wet pi$$ for a few hours, right? LOL!

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
On the other hand I just replaced my Shoei Mulitech with an Arai Astral. It's lighter and quieter. $250 brand new on Ebay. And it's not counterfeit either!

Might be stolen though. Who knows?

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
I find my Multitech to be pretty warm because of the fabric under the chin that keeps the breeze down. I do ride in the mid 30s a lot.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
They migrated to a new server yestserday and managed to lose all those high level metaphysical discussions of the last week.

So we have to come up with a new string of "Oh yeah"?, "Yo momma!" repartee.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
What? ZRXs don't qualify as sportbikes, don't you know. So speeds above 25mph are not recommended because without the added safety of sportbike brakes and manuverability YOU WILL INEVITABLY DIE when exceeding that speed on anything but those extremely safe R1s and ZX6, etc.

I was referring to temperature. I know you **** pukes need electric vests at 50 degrees and think that the temperature gradations on the thermometer below forty are for show... but trust me on this one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.