Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Re: Astronaut Diapers: Get Y

The world is my urinal, I don't need no stinkin' nappies !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Speaking of helmet laws, I just bought a new black Shoei Multitech helmet, I miss the graphics on my old RF900 but I don't miss ripping my earings out taking the dam thing on and off.

My license is still good for a few more years though so I didn't get a new one yet, even though the picture looks like a poindexter.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
I just got it the other day and it's been pretty crappy out so I've only worn it a few times IE still brand new. My RF900 is XL and this one is XL, it's tight now but not uncomfortablely so, noise and weight seem about the same but the back seems to be cut a little higher so it works better with the back pad in my 'stitch.

I really haven't had it long enough for it to conform to my bean but it seems pretty good, usual Shoei quality, feels better then the HJC I tried on. I'll have to get more time in it to really say but it's easier to deal with than a regular full face.

Motorcycle USA has about the best prices I found but they're back ordered on all but black and white in XL

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Re: Earrings?

you're supposed to have them if you're in the GPTB, it's right there in the Official Handbook...

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
Re: I KNOW I KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about "Kfootinmouth" or "Ktalkalototosh"

or Kactlikeafooltogetattentionlikeawhinny*****14yearoldwhitegirl"

Just a few off the top o' my head there pard'

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.