Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
That's pretty cold, wonder how they sleep at night? Hopefully they'll get the same respect when they croak.

When are you guys going to get rid of that annoying Yamaha ad?

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
You mean the one ad that scrolls down and blocks the content I'm trying to read?

I don't know how cold it is. With the amount of dead and explosions they see, wouldn't you either be immune to it all or worried it is another sign that something is about to blow up again.

I don't live over there, but I don't think it is a stretch to think that could be the case.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Ooh, zap.

·
Registered
86 Posts
As far as the ad is concerned, it's money in their pocket, so don't expect it to disappear soon. And while your complaining, how about all those sidebar ads....?

One of the supposed benefits of a paid subscriber site, is that when you pay, the bait is that you don't have any ads. That little benefit has somehow slipped by the people who run this site.

Look for it to get worse. Maybe if we all bail come signup time, they'll get the message.

·
Registered
86 Posts
As far as the ad is concerned, it's money in their pocket, so don't expect it to disappear soon. And while your complaining, how about all those sidebar ads....?

One of the supposed benefits of a paid subscriber site, is that when you pay, the bait is that you don't have any ads. That little benefit has somehow slipped by the people who run this site.

Look for it to get worse. Maybe if we all bail come signup time, they'll get the message.

·
Registered
86 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Re: None of you cats saw this?

Dude, I recently made Aliya and she was fine. Wasn't in the Holy Land though, but she did say Oh God a lot now that I think on it.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
There's about as much chance of that happening as there is of people refusing to pay for cableTV because it's full of commercials. Or that they'll stop paying to see movies because of the ads in the threatres too.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
For that matter. A printed motorcycle mag costs a lot more than MO and each of those has far more ads. Most mags are mostly ads.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.