Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Okay. A vehicle that is both an ATV and a Jetski, does each job poorly compared to a Jetski or an ATV and costs more than both an ATV and a Jetski combined.

Notice that the govt is buying them.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Let's throw some helicopter blades on it and a mount for my 1919.

Actually it would probably be great fun to rent/test drive one. And if they become popular, probably in about 2 to 4 model generations it would be better designed/powered with less weight and more ground clearance.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Just think of all the ruptured blood vessels the envirokooks would have if these became popular. I can see heads exploding all over both coasts.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
When you come in for a landing after a day on the lake sans everything but your stylish choker-necklace, knee-length khaki shorts, and some waterproof SPF 30 - does "flipping the switch" also magically put trail-ready moto gear and a helmet on your body as well?

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Now, if they mount a wing and propeller to the thing so it can fly, they'll really have something!

Oh, and a blender. Gots to have a blender.

And an ice chest.

·
Registered
22 Posts
This year a guy raced a converted snowmobile up Pikes Peak. It's time barely beat a friend of mine who raced a Honda CR 250 up. Actually makes a pretty neat looking ATV. Says you can convert it back and forth in about five hours and is planning on marketing the conversion package.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.