Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Rossi like Mladin are the greatest.

Rossi is the best by far. By the way, Mladin won his 5th AMA Superbike championship. I have noticed that longNazi has been very silent about Mladin. [*] Could it be that Mladin proved to the AntiAussie crowd (longNazi, seruzaWacko, sarNellie, BuzBoy, peeBad, Capt. K-Y) that he is the best AMA racer in history?

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Federal Budgets for dummies (W) and San DeEggo State grads

"We can always raise taxes on lower middle class types like yourself"

Well If your man W wouldn't have bankrupted the treasury to finance his tax cut to his supporters (the wealthist 1%) during a war (what a fracking idiot), there would be no need to raise taxes on us hard-working honest Americans.

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Excellent points....

You raised some excellent points. I have a feeling that Sete has made the realization you pointed out. Albeit a little late. His body language was that of a competitor not happy with what transpired earlier on the track. I think if Honda put their resources behind Hayden and him they could knock off Rossi. Rossi is beatable but I don't think Edwards, Biaggi, Barros, Melandri, Bayliss, Hopkins etc., have what it takes. Hayden and Sete have it I think. Biaggi will never get there cause like the movie Faster showed he is already riding at his limits and he uses that 250cc riding style. IMHO.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts