Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Maybe his last name should be "Boozer". Stoner seems more fitting for somebody from San Francisco.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Gotta respect a guy that is virtually running for prize money. Hope some company steps up for LRC. Casey is a great rider. Could you see him on Vales Yamaha? He podium every race.

·
Registered
128 Posts
You mean like Colin Edwards? He also podiums every race, right? ;) Seriously, I think Stoner is the real thing. but needs to learn his limitations, although his crashes are entertaining...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Apparently you have never crashed on a race track. They are not fun nor entertaining. Everybody crashes now and again. I do agree that Casey has been a bit too aggressive at times resulting in some avoidable crashes. I do seem to remember that Nicky had a similar problem a year or two ago. He learned, let's hope Cassey does, too.

I wish him luck in the sponsorship realm.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Yeah, who was the last privateer that made it good? Whazizname?

Lots of interesting stuff out of OZ anymore. They've got a HUGE market for vintage street & mx stuff. Lots of repo itemsf like fenders, frames, etc.

Got to meet the editor from VMX mag a couple weeks ago, quality publication. Got some excellent swag.

You live in Florida right? How's the storm?

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
NO! I ment replacing Colin. I like him but he doesn't have the GP edge and Stoner does.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
You are a walking Trivia game..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts