Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Seattle driving

Heh, this is the only place I've ever seen a line stretching for miles in the left lane, and the middle and right lanes nearly empty. It defies explination... I'm no fan of passing on the right, but it's pretty damn tempting.

I'll be the miserable guy in the beat up old Nissan Sentra with the one working (barely) headlight behind the SUV, behind the minivan, behind the pickup, behind the gravel truck, behind the... Unless by some miracle it stops raining long enough for me to take the Buell Blast; in which case I'll be wrapped out doin' 55 in the far right lane, spewing 10W30 all over my boots and the asphalt...

C ya on the road.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Re: Seattle Traffic

I grew up in Wisconsin, where we would also "flash to pass". Here in Seattle, don't ever try it. People take it as some kind of personal threat and will, at best, do what that SUV punk did to you; at worst, who knows... They say Seattle people are among the most polite in the country, but I think that is only to your face. Once they get in their cars and are reletively detached from personal contact, the passive agressive behavior really comes out.

I also just pass them on the right, and pray I don't get pasted.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Re: Burns:: Friday Fanaticism

Didn't the Focus just get a mass recall? I was actually considering getting one until I heard they were spontaneously combusting... Or something like that. Otherwise they do seem like nice cars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.