Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Re: Burns:: Friday Fanaticism

Burnsie, Burnsie, Burnsie. Now you got all the teens getting their panties tied up.

Granted you are very right in many respects, but give some of us a break dude. I do drive a big ole SUV, and guess what? I ain't no idiot. I used to haul my around on a pick -up truck that got the same gas mileage as my current SUV. So are all those that drive pick-up trucks idiots as well? My wife drives a mini-van that does not get great gas mileage. Does that make all the soccer moms idiots?

You know what, abolishing SUVs, won't save the planet. The car guys can give us better cars of any size if they want to . Blame them and their political cronies for not wanting to make the investment to save the planet. Blame the guvment for not pricing gas at its true cost.

I know where you are coming from, but blame the cultural and econ imperialism of our leaders for the current mess we are in today.

CCMUN

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.