Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Re: Burns:: Friday Fanaticism

let's look at reality, shall we. the problem with the middle east/arab cultures is thier bull***** religion. any belief system thats based on concepts that haven't evolved since the middle ages is just not going to cope with the changing reality of the world today. The mullahs espouse thier claptrap to explain why thier countrys are backward ****holes in a world of prosperity and blame us for thier own lack of progress. the fact is theyd still be cooking over camel ***** fires if the U.S., Dutch, and Brits hadn't started thier petroleum industry 100 years ago they are taught from birth that were to blame for thier misery and that the only answer is to kill some one [and yourself], What future does a society that sacrifices it's children have? I do agree that land yacht SUV's are a bit much, but there are just as many fools in cars so thats a difficult argument to maintain, and for do it all in one vehicales mid size SUV's are tough to beat. In my opinion any organized religion is to soaked in blood to have any validity anyway. ........... you may fire when ready, Griddley

·
Registered
3,415 Posts

absoulutly right, i you don't like 'em, don't buy 'em, All this ranting about suv's is alot like joe citizen's ranting about bikes. And ford focus's {foci ? } are damn fine little cars, maybe you should drive one before you talk *****

·
Registered
3,415 Posts

the 2000 focus had a recall on the fuel pressure sensor, I'm not sure how many actually had a problem and how many were precautionary ,but a recall on a new car or truck is not uncommon, for the price you get bags of room , a decent ride and good performance and handling, when the weather's to crappy to ride [ not uncommon in the tacoma area] I like bombing around in my 2001 focus ZX3, wich hasn't had any prolems yet. they hold up pretty well against the compact car competition, and an SVT model is coming out soon with 175 hp.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts