Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: Burns:: Friday Fanaticism

I for one enjoyed the article. I think the point was move your lame ass out of the fast lane while driving a ridiculously huge SUV being completely underutilized. Also, for all you undereducated blow-holes guessing why we are doing what we do in the middle east, do a little research and quit regurgitating some crap you heard on MSNBC or Fox News. We're there because the Arab world does not like Israel (to put it very plainly). Any guesses who supports Israel the most? Answer this next one correctly and win a prize: Where did Israel get the vast majority of their military inventory? Now to get to the heart of it. Who tried to get who during the 6 day war, and what was the end result? Now you know the rest of the story (if you take the time to do a little research). As for me, I'm getting ready to go kick ass for gas (again), with a track day at Jerez in between on my excessive GSXR1000.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.