Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Re: Burns:: Friday Fanaticism

I am sick and tired of everyone and their mother *****ing about SUV's. We are a great and free nation and the most productive on earth because of our freedom. It is none of your business what I drive, if I own a gun, ride motorcycles or anything else. Don't even mention my boat with a Supercharged intercooled big block, ($100 a day in gas cost).

Again, none of your business!

The fact is people can be poor inconciderate drivers regardless of what they drive. Does anyone believe that the vehicle determines the way a person drives? Bull*****! You are who you are.

If any of the above violates the law or another persons rights thats another story. But please stop painting everyone who owns SUV's boats etc. as idiots. Many of my friends think I am crazy for riding motorcycles, maybe so. But fortunately I live in a country where I have the right to be crazy if I want. And if you don't like it, tough *****!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Re: You drive an SUV, You're an idiot.

Most of you seem to miss the larger point. We live in a free society that allows us, "life liberty and the pursuit of happiness".

You don't get to decide what that means to me, nor I for you, GET IT! A few people deciding whats best for everyone has been tried, it didn't work.

Human nature drives us all. Case in point, what do most lottery winners buy. Big new house, big new car or SUV, motorhomes, boats and motorcycles. What would you do with a buttload of found money? Drive your current ride and give the money to save the trees, I doubt it!

To label everyone who drives SUV's owns boats or whatever as idiots or gluttons and such is a little silly. Anyone who paints with such a broad stroke has a limited view of what makes our system work.

Our free marketplace is what drives this great nations economic engine. Some of these comments indicate a basic lack of understanding. Pursue your dreams, enjoy your life, keep it legal, don't judge others. I promise to do the same. Come over to the Dark Side, were having fun!

·
Registered
85 Posts

You will never be held up by my SUV. The question is can you keep up? It is about how people drive NOT WHAT THEY DRIVE!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts

The fact remains, driving beyond the abilities of the vehicle makes you a bad driver! Are you saying that SUV's are more likely to be in an accident because for some reason a normally good driver goes brain dead at the wheel of an SUV.

BTW dont talk about accidents without mentioning lane splitting accidents. But then I am sure the innocent motorcyclist is NEVER at fault. Only the SUV driver, right?

Do you vacation in Roswell NM hoping for a look at a spaceman?

·
Registered
85 Posts

Aston Martin? I assume from this that you drive an Aston Martin. Good for you!

I took a moment to go back and read your last ten posts. One can only conclude that you are a judgemental "know it all" who has some sort of ***** with everyone who disagrees with your narrow view of life.

You sound like a bitter little man who can't quite understand the big picture. As far anyone being shallow and ignorant, how would you know? Do you know me personally, do you know what I have done in my life, accomplishments, failures etc. No you don't. However, you are free to conclude and generalize.

To say the things that you do about SUV owners and alike is making my point. Why do you assume and generalize with such distain?

You seem to be knee deep in conspiracy theory as well, please tell me your not a basement dwelling X-Files type. BTW do you live in the US? You sound like you may be happier somewhere else, not a judgement, just an observation.

Part of being a mature adult is to accept others as they are. Try it, you may make some new friends!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts