Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
That thing is ooogly. And where's the seat? Well no one can afford it because of...it's nutty high price...

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
If it wasn't for Booosh and his neocon criminal cohorts I could aford one of them !!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
My question would be....why? Who would buy it, why would they buy it? Maybe it could be classified as some sort of art form? Bad art yes, but art form, maybe. Real men, and women don,t need or want that kind of over the top stuff. If ya do, you must have more money than brains, just my opinion, but.......

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Real men, and women don,t need or want that kind of over the top stuff.
-Right, but NEVER underestimate the power of stupidity. Spend some time in Scottsdale, L.A., San Fran, New York, Miami, Boca, etc., and you will see some of the dumbest, gaudiest consumers with too much spending money. It will make you want to punch yourself in the face just to avoid looking directly into the stupidity.

If you want specific examples of people wanting to buy over priced crap you do not have to look any further than the custom chopper market and the custom car craze. Your 3 series Beemer does not need gold plated oversized spinning rims, four flat screen TVs, rare hand crafted leather seats, and jewel encrusted seal hyde steering wheel wrap, but for a time the idiots were lining up to get it done.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
-Right, but NEVER underestimate the power of stupidity. Spend some time in Scottsdale, L.A., San Fran, New York, Miami, Boca, etc., and you will see some of the dumbest, gaudiest consumers with too much spending money. It will make you want to punch yourself in the face just to avoid looking directly into the stupidity.

If you want specific examples of people wanting to buy over priced crap you do not have to look any further than the custom chopper market and the custom car crazy. Your 3 series Beemer does not need gold plated oversized spinning rims, four flat screen TVs, rare hand crafted leather seats, and jewel encrusted seal hyde steering wheel wrap, but for a time the idiots were lining up to get it done.
My personal fave was the proliferation of H2s with chrome undercarriage gear. Usually with blacked out windows and about 2500 watts of music power directly bolted to the frame.

I've seen a few sitting in the "pre-owned" lots lately. Heh heh. Schadenfreude. Ain't it grand?

BTW, Non, did you see the October Surprise(tm) today? A major demand was made to the US Justice Department to investigate massive voter fraud committed by the Obama campaign. Guess who turned it in. Hillary's campaign managers. Heh heh. More Schadenfreude. An excellent way to start the weekend.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
"A major demand was made to the US Justice Department to investigate massive voter fraud committed by the Obama campaign. Guess who turned it in. Hillary's campaign managers."

Obama is from Chicago. How does this suprise you in any way?

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
"A major demand was made to the US Justice Department to investigate massive voter fraud committed by the Obama campaign. Guess who turned it in. Hillary's campaign managers."

Obama is from Chicago. How does this suprise you in any way?
What's surprising is seeing Hillary campaign for McCain. Or maybe not.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I have a feeling that she already got her 10 mil from Obama, so now it's time for her to try to derail him before she has to wait 8 years to try again. That would make her just about as old as that old fart McCain, and as Ken has told us, nobody can run being that old.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
I have a feeling that she already got her 10 mil from Obama, so now it's time for her to try to derail him before she has to wait 8 years to try again. That would make her just about as old as that old fart McCain, and as Ken has told us, nobody can run being that old.
She did get more primary votes than Obama in spite of all the Obama-fraud. I can't blame her for being really ticked off. Still makes me laugh though. Couldn't happen to a nicer person.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
What's surprising is seeing Hillary campaign for McCain. Or maybe not.
No it isn't. If Obama wins this one - she hasn't a snowball's chance for eight years - even if he loses the next one, 'cuz there has been only ONE instance of a sitting-President not getting his party's nomination for POTUS..........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts