Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 33.3%
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
kavenger gets his kbuell in December for khristmas.

:) Ok I'll bite.. So my 01 is now 6 years old.. Do I buy a brand new model or wait and see what problems it has and buy the next year.. Logic say wait but my passion for this bike says no.. Every superhero needs something like this kavenger gets his kbuell in December for khristmas..

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
:) Ok I'll bite.. So my 01 is now 6 years old.. Do I buy a brand new model or wait and see what problems it has and buy the next year.. Logic say wait but my passion for this bike says no.. Every superhero needs something like this kavenger gets his kbuell in December for khristmas..
I swear to khrist, dude. If you ACTUALLY BUY ONE OF THESE THINGS; I'll buy you a new accessory to go with it. A pair of Icon gloves or something. BUT - you've gotta pose with the bike for a pic (and I wanna see a pic of the Bill of Sale, too!)

So let It be Written, So let It be Done.

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
:)Logic say wait but my passion for this bike says no
Call me nuts, but I'd wait for a road test. I'm not into mail-order brides.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Call me nuts, but I'd wait for a road test. I'm not into mail-order brides.
WHAT? You would doubt the sales-pitch for this lovely young lady? Nevermind the sore on her lip, or the bulge in her crotch - just look at her!

Sign, Sign, SIGN, on the dotted-line!

Hurry before some OTHER suck.. erm, I mean: lucky feller gets her before you..........................

41 - 45 of 45 Posts