Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
"For £5549 MCN considers this latest Bandit to be a bargain – its even cheaper than its Honda competition the CBF1000F."

Once again Honda brings up the rear. I guess I should feel sorry for big red. Maybe some other time.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Re: Honda Fan

Lacking anything but sheer guesswork I assume that Honda's m/c division has become ruled by committee. That's one sure way to make any organization become too cautious. Nothing exciting is ever discovered by a committee.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
It's a mystery why the mags push most heavily the bikes that kill the most riders. You know... the 'safe' ones. Read too many mags and you begin to think that SV650s, Bandits, et al, are 'underpowered'. Yeah. Underpowered compared to what? The Bandit is 'boring' because it only does the 1/4 mile in around 11 sec. and isn't competitive in pro racing. The suspension is 'crappy' because it gets squirrely on public roads at 150% of the maximum speed limit. LOL! Who would ever want to buy a bike that you couldn't compete on professionally? (snicker, as if you could compete professionally on any bike off of the showroom floor.)

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
And don't forget the free flights, booze and hotel rooms for the editors who play ball.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts