Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Someone's got to say it

I was wondering how long it would be for one of the sheeple (who can't sell our rights out fast enough) to bring up that "driving is a privelege" bs.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Gosh, Van, I'm just sooooo grateful that my benevolent govt allows me to ride on the roads I pay for. Oh how fortunate I am to be allowed to do this. I get down on my knees every day and thank the Lord that I have such a wonderful govt that allows me to do so many things.

All that is good and wonderful flows from the govt, don't you know.

Maybe if we are nice the Morlocks will let us survive another day.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Scary Court

SK has a parliamentary form of govt. This means that even though they have what is called a constitution it can be changed so easily that they may as well not have one.

Heck we may as well not have one either. When was the last time you saw the Congress pay the slightest heed to it?

The Commerce Clause means that the Fed can regulate the size of toilets. LOL!

Wait. On second thought regulating toilets is what the Fed is best employed at.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Some more common sense restrictions that we should follow.

Isn't it amazing? Some bureaucrat makes some obviously unsubstantiated claim (euphenism for a wild selfserving lie) and the media repeats it without a thought. Simply amazing.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Welp

In the USA 83% of women diagnosed with breast cancer survive.

In Britain the survival rate is 43%.

Socialized medicine. Those who want it deserve it.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: The Philippines are more progressive than backwards U.S.

"Gun owners are all nutcases."

See how easy it is to get citizens to hate and fear others without reason? Just start repeating the same old lies in the papars and eventually they become "true".

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Barbados: Making the proper move to motorcycle safety

"Smaller motorcycles are fine, but it is beyond me why any human being, given the size of the roads in Barbados, and the closeness of our intersections, would want to mount a motorcycle with 1500 ccs. And the only thing you can have in mind is either dying or killing,"

Absolutely. That's self-evident isn't it? Who could argue with that? In fact anyone who would disagree with such a view is a dangerous lunatic and must be put away to protect the majority of obedient lemmin.... er I mean citizens.

Concepts like the above as well as others like human caused global warming and institutional racism are so obviously undeniable that anyone who would publicly disagree with any such self-evident truths must be tried as criminals. Or even better we should just appoint a new class of priest-kings who are authorized to dispense justice at whim. Only then can we purge our society of unorthodox and dangerous thinking and thus bring about a new Golden Age.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts

Oh, now I see. You were brought up by dangerous lunatics.

Remember the 70's when the media ran all those stories about Vietnam Vets being nutcases and ready to explode into violence without warning? An amazing number of people were frightened of us. I know because I encountered my fair share.

It was all lies. By actual measurement veterans are less likely to go berserk or become criminal than the general population. It shows just how effectively the media can be used against any particular group. If the major news media decided to campaign against m/cers we are screwed. Lucky for us a lot of them ride.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
You forgot the quarterly safety inspection of tires, brakes, etc.

Also the breathalyzer tube that the rider must wear while riding to ensure he/she hasn't exceeded the .08 alcohol limit.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts

Dang. Busted! I'd better find a safer place to hide my collection of ears.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts

Thank you. I always feel better when I sit quietly and clean my Mini-14. Her name is "Rachel".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.