Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Ben is such a class act. You could almost see the tears in his eyes and hear the lump in his throat in the post-race interviews, but he was so gracious to Mig, as well as Kurtis and the other competitors.

Didn't blame any other riders for his loss, didn't complain about backmarkers, his tires, his pit crew or anyone else. Took full responsibility for the loss.

Aspiring professional racers, watch carefully and learn from one of the masters. If you expect your team and your sponsors to pay you ungodly amounts of money for racing, you need more than just speed. Do you think you will make them proud to have you as their spokesman while you are whining and blaming others and generally being a poor sport?

Ben's sponsors got their money's worth last weekend.

Bob

·
Banned
2,752 Posts
"It's a Honda"

I love what Ben said in a interview on Two Wheel Tuesday. When asked if he felt the bike would be reliable he said "No problem it's a Honda". Honda should get lots a mileage out of this race and Ben is a perfect spokes person for Honda.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Sleepy hand syndrome

Genetic do you think? I know what he means though, and once you're out there, what can you do about it. I'll bet it's fixed quick!

Someone said there were no losers on the podium in either the superbike or superstock races. Pure mastery all the way.

·
Registered
295 Posts
No kidding. Ben has always been a class act and he continues to be. And he's one of the finest riders in the world. I think it's very likely he'll be wearing the crown come the end of the SBK season.

Vlad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.