Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
I've used azmotorsports.com in the past. I think it's called Ridenow.com these days. They always have specials and discounts.

I try to use something outside the state of CA and then I can avoid sales tax which is like an 8% discount here.

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
If the weather was crappy, no one would live here. However, it was 80 yesterday and I had the Geezer Glide out with a lovely passenger on the back so it looks like I'll keep taking the beating from the state.

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
Don't forget the doo rag.

We stopped by the popular water hole on the beach (The Kraken) and if you just spent 60 grand on that chrome chopper you're old news bro.

The flat black bobber is the thing now. The parking lot was full of bare metal and flat black bikes. Leave it to the Rubs to pay 60 grand for something that looks like they found it in an alley.

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
Funny though

I was in the parking lot parked next to a homemade Shovelhead chopper with a coffin tank and twisted wrought-iron sissy bar.

Marlon Brando #1 is standing next to #2 looking at it and says, "that's a cool Knucklehead."

I didn't have the heart to tell him he had no idea what he was talking about. He'd have burned his doo-rag.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.