Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
DUMB A$$. He gets paid millions to take hits from linebackers (with a helmet) and doesn't fine it necessary to protect his bean head when riding a bike. Steelers should void his contract for sheer stupidity.

·
Registered
9 Posts
He wasn't wearing a helmet. He's from my alma mater, but he wreaks havoc on my Bengals. Maybe it'll even out the division after the dirty play that Kimo pulled on Carson last year. I'm surprised a no motorcycles clause isn't in his contract. I hope he is OK. There will be some negative press about not wearing a helmet.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
If you think Kimo pulled a dirty play on Carson Palmer, you need to learn more about the game of football. Nobody wants to see anyone get hurt, but that play was FAR from dirty. It's a shame Carson got hurt, but that's football dude. My buddy Rex Grossman broke his leg in the third pre-season game on the same type of hit.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Well, Rex is healthy for now and we picked up Brian Griese for either a backup or starter, so things could be worse. If we just get a little QB play, it's Super Bowl, oops, I mean the Big Game time here in Chicago. Big time defense and little time offense is a Chicago tradition.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.