Motorcycle Forums banner

Big Ben Rings His Bell

15K views 103 replies 45 participants last post by  svo68 
#1 ·
Just call me numero uno.

#2 ·
DUMB A$$. He gets paid millions to take hits from linebackers (with a helmet) and doesn't fine it necessary to protect his bean head when riding a bike. Steelers should void his contract for sheer stupidity.

#6 ·
He wasn't wearing a helmet. He's from my alma mater, but he wreaks havoc on my Bengals. Maybe it'll even out the division after the dirty play that Kimo pulled on Carson last year. I'm surprised a no motorcycles clause isn't in his contract. I hope he is OK. There will be some negative press about not wearing a helmet.

#8 ·
If you think Kimo pulled a dirty play on Carson Palmer, you need to learn more about the game of football. Nobody wants to see anyone get hurt, but that play was FAR from dirty. It's a shame Carson got hurt, but that's football dude. My buddy Rex Grossman broke his leg in the third pre-season game on the same type of hit.

#11 ·
Well, Rex is healthy for now and we picked up Brian Griese for either a backup or starter, so things could be worse. If we just get a little QB play, it's Super Bowl, oops, I mean the Big Game time here in Chicago. Big time defense and little time offense is a Chicago tradition.

#22 ·
I am not a gentically superior human being, but a much smarter, and better motorcyle rider than this doofus. I own a Hayabusa. I was in a car accident. It was not my fault. I walked away with little more than some bumps, scrapes, and bruises. Why? I was wearing my friends from Arai, Joe Rocket, Alpine Star, and a supporting cast. Armor makes me superior. I guess he "looks cool" now.

I can not even begin to fathom this from a guy who understands the complete necessity of wearing the gear.

#24 ·
I'd say that the drivers of the cars are superior to both him and you. They have more armor than you could ever wear. They probably can't drive worth a shyt either, and I bet they didn't even get a scratch in your accident, or his. The driver of the car you hit probably can't fathom why the hell you would want to ride a motorcycle in the first place, so I guess you both have something in common.

#26 ·
Judging from the photos on Fox Sports, the intersection where it happened is a dangerous mess, whether you're helmeted or not. It also does look as if he t-boned the Chrysler, which was probably driven by someone with a latte in each hand.

It's been a hell of a year already. I for one am going to take fewer shortcuts with my gear and my riding. Watch out for yourselves, people.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.