Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an 03 ZZR 1200R and I don't think you'd be comfortable on it for any distance. Short trips and commutes, possibly. I'm about 6' and 200lbs and I'm looking to do some mods to help the ergos (heli bars and a flip windscreen) so I can take some pressure off of the wrists and and reduce some of the wind pounding. She doesn't do everything but what she does well she does very well. It handles great in long fast sweepers. Don't even think about the tight stuff unless you have plenty O' experience. Yes, she will run like greased stink as can be confirmed by the Ohio State Patrol. Handles adverse road conditions like construction zones very nicely She wouldn't be anywhere near my first choice for the track except for maybe Talledaga.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I apologize for not being a little more clear in my description. I'm very comfortable on long distant rides. However, please keep in mind that I'm @ 6' and 200 lbs. The other person was 6'-5" and 230+ lbs. I myself probably would not be comfortable on that bike for long distances if I were 6'-5". Not being that big I can only speculate. Sorry for any confusion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.