Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any support I can get for my bike show this sunday, the 13th from 12-6 would be greatly appreciated!!! It's a benefit for the Gwinnett Humane Society, which will be there with us. It's at Fini's Pizzeria in Lawrenceville, GA off Hwy 120 and Lawrenceville Suwanee. Bring your bike it's only $5, and tell anybody you can! There will be food, music, prizes, etc. Post a reply or call me with any questions.

Thanks!!!!
CareyWb
The Fun Finder
678-860-6141
The Fun Finder

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Good Luck! Sorry I can't participate - I'm halfway-across the country, and headed the opposite-direction in a few weeks.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
You need to get a hold of Randy and Viv from Full THrottle and/or Todd from Road Rash Atlanta. If you need phone numbers email me: [email protected]. Also- get onto georgiasportbike.com and blokessportbike.com to pass the word to the local sportbike community. I would, also, suggest going to Ethyl's Bike Night and The Vortex's Bike Night events. Good luck to ya- Kirk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.