Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
holy-hot-shizzly-damn, Batman!

I thought the low-speed slalom in the Vermont motorcycle road-test was pretty easy, but that guy did things that give me bruises just thinking about. can we say "bike control?"

Ok, all together now,

"Bike control!"

There, I knew you could.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Re: Bike slalomi

Wait a minute, what's that goofy metal bar next to the seat on the clutch side? Couldn't be for stuntin' could it? Thought it was a Kriptonite at first...

Looks like someone's trying to throw us a ringer. This guy probably rides around in the "globe of death" at amusement parks. Brushes his teeth with mopeds.

I'd like to try that track on a '71 SL125 with 16" racing slicks. But only if you guys added a few desert tortoises and a big bottle of Wesson oil. Mmmm, tortoise.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Re: Bike slalomi

You're about the only other guy I know who thinks that ripping around as fast as you can on a 125 is as much fun as anything. What other bike can you ride and KNOW that you got 100% out of it? Who still believes that 12HP motorcycles are a hoot?

I still miss my '73 CB125 that finally died the final death. Though the IT175 is about as big of a hoot.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.