Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
In KWalterMitty's small mind, it's better to almost buy them all, instead of almost buying none of them. Someone let the moron know that I OWN 4 motorcycles and have 2 kids in college and am also married. Looks like he picked the wrong wife and the wrong career. I thank God every day that I'm not as smart as he is!

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: Mayors Choose Seattle as America's Most Liveable City

As soon as he's stumped for an answer, he starts that nonsense. It's all about diversion from the truth, something he has a hard time speaking, or hearing. All I know is his beloved Boeing chose Chicago, and although they voted his shythole the 'most livable city', they actually had the Mayors Conference here in shytty old Chicago. wonder why they didn't have it there? If he represents what is best about Seattle, I know I'd rather live here. It's a real city with real people. Seattle: a non-descript city known for nothing except teen suicides. I can see why.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.