Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I'd just keep the '05 and look for something interesting to beat up around town. My first thought would be a BMW GS800. It'll be slower than the ST3 but it'll do everything plus you can just beat the snot out of it. And it's easy to work on, looks cool, isn't on every street corner, etc. Damn, I'm gonna check out Trader Online right now and see if I can find one for me. Maybe I'll pick me up an old Guzzi 500 or 650. Yeah, to hell with new; keep the nearly new and add vintage.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Oops, didn't see the distructo comments about the dead '05. By all means get the '07 if you liked the '05 so much. I'd really take a look at the Uly too. Finally got to ride one. What a great seat! Although I'm 6'1" I have a short inseam. The '06 I rode was a high seat model and took a bit for me to paddle it around the lot. The suspension sag was ok at a stop light but I'd like the '07's lower seat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.