Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Many thanks for all of the comments. The questions about why the switch to an '07 from an '05 are quite valid. I love the bike... it has 15K miles on it and nothing's wrong... that is, until i took it in the shop to get a new rear tire put on and during the test ride, the bike was hit and it looks like it's gone for good. Since the insurance company is now looking into things, i wanted to hear what other's had to say about similar bikes before i agree to get an '07.

Hope that clarifies things....

Thanks again for the feedback.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks again. I bought the '05 ST3 and have had all work done on the bike there at the dealer. I like the people there... i just don't want to get screwed over. I like your suggestion of High on the '05 and Cost on the '07. I should be speaking with them tomorrow, so you may be hearing frrom me again.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Fenton,

Since you asked, i thought i'd let you know the outcome of the ordeal, which concluded today. The settlement came out quite favorably, and so i can pay off the loan on the bike and have some change left over. The dealer is offering a nice deal on a new ST3. I think i'm going to settle on a used Futura though.

Thanks for all your help and suggestions. I definately appreciate it.

JP

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.