Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhhhh, New Smyrna Speedway? Where safety regs for the number of attendees is ignored and a motorcycle demolition derby is put in. My kinda place. Just watch out for drunks in the stands throwing bottles at the folks who were let in that don't have seats! Been there, done that, will be there again!

For real fun, Head to the Holiday Travel Park and hang out with the BMW folks! There is a campground area reserved for BMW riders and guests! Vendors and both BMW national clubs will be there. Go to http://www.bcubed.org/ and click on the Events area for more details!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Any truth to the rumors I have seen about actually having a motorcycle race sometime that week? If so, it just might be worth a look, between the spagetti wrestling and best tits contests.

Cheers

Bob

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
They need to have the race first, because once the spagetti wrestling starts, the race is a distant memory. I went to the race every year for five years, and loved it. No crowds to get in my way. Sit anywhere ya want in there.

·
Registered
79 Posts
They have unfortunately started enforcing sitting in your ticketed seat. I too like to be able to sit in different sections and missed that last year. Still, the crowd at Sunday's race is very small relative to the seats so you will not be shoulder to shoulder.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.