Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will soon be deleted since I see Bike Bandit is a sponsor:

Several months ago I made a purchase at Bike bandit.
They have BMW parts and microphish with all part numbers. A friend used them for his K1200LT to get some new plastics that got rashed when he crashed. He did say they took forever to get his parts order complete. I am OK with time, and it did take BikeBandit over two months to get most of my parts to North Carolina. They cancelled one of three of my items. However, they never refunded the money. I tried contacting them many times in December and for some reason my chat sessions always got dropped. Now I can no longer log into my BikeBandit account and my credit card has not been refunded.
The dollar amount is almost nothing, but the principal that they would so easily take money from their customers.
If they did it to me how many others has this been done to?

Here is my e-mail to them:
Order ID: 91011334172909xxx
Happy New Year. This year I will do my best to sway anyone who I come in contact with in the motorcycle world to stay far, far away from BikeBandit.com. I have tried several times to correct this issue with the live chat service and still I have not seen any progress. I placed an order and two of the three parts were shipped to me. the third was cancelled and NO refund was issued. This is basically all over a 13.xx dollar part. It is also more on principal than about the money. If you took advantage of me, how many other customers have you taken money from. I figure that if I tell one of your customers about the service that you gave me and they decide to shop else where, then I have helped out another motorcyclist. I will truly make sure that hundreds of people read my BikeBandit story, at least once, somewhere online. I am a member of many online forums. Thanks for the disservice.

\RANT :)

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
At least they have a website name that fits. Maybe they're some off-shore Nigerian company. Turn 'em in to the FCC for email fraud. They don't stock Chang Jiang parts by any chance?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A bit paranoid, aren't you.
With BikeBandit banners on everypage...
Makes one wonder.

It took BikeBandit two months to ship my order. I placed the order the end of August.
Three of the parts were wrong. They shipped two of them and cancelled the third. This was the end of November. I started with the Live chat support in December.
I never could get a phone number.

It is to late for CC dispute.

It is very cool that the mods. don't delete posts.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Wow. I've had a completly different experience with them. Admittedly I've tried to spend my money close to home of late. I got some parts that needed to be sent back, the reason I don't recall but I think it was their fault. They sent me, by email, one of those shipping "things" with the bar code on it, no problems. Sorry to hear that they couldn't make it right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.